Old November 2nd 04, 07:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Rich Martin Rich is offline

Default Trivia: Hook Underpass (Ace of Spades)

On 1 Nov 2004 12:49:03 -0800, (CIG_BIG_CIG)
wrote:

Aha! The movement of the A3 explains it all!

Now logic suggests if the Ace of Spades came first then did Tolworth
and New Malden come second and third respectively?

Yes. Further up towards London, Shannon Corner and Coombe Lane
flyover were built (I think in that order) after Tolworth and before
New Malden. Tolworth would have been around 1965, New Malden I'm 99%
sure was September 1976.

Martin