Old November 2nd 04, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Scott Tim Scott is offline

Default Titans & Metrobuses?

Mitcham Belle/Centra withdrew their last couple of M's when it was taken
over by Centra with AV's from London Central

Metrobuses the only few are at Arriva Leaside Travel possibly still doing
school routes as well as Blue Triangle

Rail replacements Arriva London Siteseeing (Wandsworth), Sullivan Buses,
Wiltax, Blue Triangle still have M's and T's (Sullivan and Blue Triangle).

London General/Central have no more M's and T's
London United have a couple of trainers of M's but have a few left ready to
be sold (can be seen at Fulwell garage)
Arriva London North have a couple left though I think they sold them
Metroline got rid of their last few from Potters Bar;

Stagecoach only have T1 left though it is for their heritage fleet.
"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...
Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?