Old November 2nd 04, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Carnets do make it into 2005 fares

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:29:05 -0000, "Gerard McGovern"
wrote:

Someone mentioned a while back that Carnets did not feature in the 2005
fares. Well I've just checked and they do; except they are now £17 for 10
rather than £15.

It was me. I enquired as the press release at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/...ares-table.pdf
didn't show Carnet prices - and still doesn't.

You're right - they're included in the new fares leaflet (page 6):
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/...es-leaflet.pdf

This means a Carnet is priced at the same level as Oyster Pre-Pay
(both peak and off-peak).

Cheers,

Jason.

Cheers,