Old August 3rd 03, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Brent Terrace, Cricklewood - a bit backward!

John Rowland:
I see that the Brent Reservoir has shrunk.

Stuart Johnson:
A number of references give the size of the reservoir at an early date
as being between 350 and 400 acres, most of these being published
between 1869 and 1913. ... Subsequently the size of the reservoir has
been decreased by infilling ... [eventually] to the present 125 acres.

One wonders if the depth has been increased.
--
Mark Brader | "Sir, your composure baffles me. A single counterexample
Toronto | refutes a conjecture as effectively as ten... Hands up!