Old November 2nd 04, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Bakerloo Line Extension

In article , Nick
Cooper 625 writes
That would have made the most sense, especially with the absence of
Edgware+. Trains running - "on paper" - purely as Finsbury Park to
Alexandra Palace or FP to Edgware

Moorgate, not FP.

would create an elongated Y-shaped
line, with only minimal track-sharing between just south of East
Finchley and just north of Finchley Central:

[...]

CULG has a list of the planned services and some diagrams.

Given the existence of Highgate Depot, I really can't see them trying to
keep separate fleets for the various routes. Just like we don't keep the
Bank and CX branch fleets separate now.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: