Old November 2nd 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default Titans & Metrobuses?

On 1 Nov 2004 12:54:08 -0800, (CIG_BIG_CIG)
wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?

Sightseeing tours or Circle line rail replacements?

They're all axed from TfL routes but they are very common on both of
these.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. Dick Cavett