Old November 2nd 04, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default 2005 fares leaflet

"Peter Smyth" wrote in message

Sorry to answer my own post - but page 23 or the current Fares guide

says
LT cards are valid "West Ruislip/South Ruislip to Marylebone (but not
intermediate stations)".

Looking at this further it seems even TfL are not sure one way or the

other.
According to
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...lability.shtml you
can travel from Marylebone to West Ruislip using Oyster Prepay but not

using
paper singles or LT cards.

No, according to page 23 of the current Fares guide, LT cards are valid
between West Rusilip and South Ruislip only. Oyster Pre-pay is valid West
Ruislip/South Ruislip to Marylebone (but not intermediate stations).

The paragraph that splits the two different ticketing availability sections
isn't that easy to see unless you're looking close I must admit!