Old November 2nd 04, 09:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default When was Praed Street Junction built?

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message
In article , John Rowland
writes

Was there any device to prevent broad
gauge trains attempting to go the wrong way?

No broad gauge rail. The track would be something like this:

snip

Wow, thanks, that was service beyond the call of duty. All is now clear.

I've always wondered if you type these ASCII diagrams by hand or if you have
some program for doing them.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped