Old November 3rd 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default DLR problems

In message , Ian Tindale
writes

What does the new livery look like?

Lots of red. Oh, and wavy lines. Hideous as the man says!

I really like it. The internal colour scheme is very well thought out too.

I much preferred the other trial one on the other side of 42. Teal and
green I think it was. Looked more, sort of, DLR to me. The inside's
fine, I like it much better.