Old November 3rd 04, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Northern Heights (was Bakerloo Line Extension)

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , John Rowland
writes

(BTW, why am I the only one here who ever changes subject lines?)

Unless you can change the references too it will make no difference to
many of us - this still appeared in a thread called 'Bakerloo Line
Extension'

That looks OK though (on my newsreader anyway) - it shows that a new
topic of discussion has arisen from this thread but is still related.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7