Old November 3rd 04, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Because you're the only one anal enough was Northern Heights

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Dave Arquati wrote:

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

In message , John Rowland
writes

(BTW, why am I the only one here who ever changes subject lines?)

Unless you can change the references too it will make no difference to
many of us - this still appeared in a thread called 'Bakerloo Line
Extension'

That looks OK though (on my newsreader anyway) - it shows that a new
topic of discussion has arisen from this thread but is still related.

Whereas on my newsreader, it looks like a new thread. However, my
newsreader is utter rubbish. Kids - winners don't do pine!

tom

If your newsreader is rubbish, then I assume change isn't an option for
you - otherwise you'd be changing...?

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7