Old November 4th 04, 05:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Scott Tim Scott is offline

Default Single decked 213

Anthony due to the TFL ruling on TFL low floor routes that have a policy to
run low floor buses. This indeed has been noticed on neighbouring 57 which
has seen TA's subbed in for DPS' instead of the VA's. 213 has a regular LDP
working from Sutton since NV's were not to be used on double deck routes
from Sutton. Though 213 has been picked for the odd single decker vice EVL
running. Personally I would have thought the 154 should have the honours.
Would surprise me if they ran an LDP on the 93.

"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...
Anyone know why I have seen this route worked by single deck vehicles
recently? This route has been double deck for as long as I remember
and certainly was 'cosy' on the occasions I have seen it recently.