Old November 4th 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default London v Paris

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article , (Dave Arquati)
wrote:

The only way I can think of making it more intuitive is to use
"citybound", or perhaps to highlight Zone 1 stations on the line
diagrams. Then again, using citybound would probably add new confusion,
and it would only work for non-central stations.

Which would work exactly how on the Circle Line??

With difficulty. (I was really talking about the linear lines.)
Clockwise and anti-clockwise might work though.

Some of the Circle line signs do leave a lot to be desired.

Indeed.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7