Old August 4th 03, 09:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Cal Nihoni Cal Nihoni is offline

Default Credit card sized tube map...

Chris wrote:
The maps I'm planning to produce will have the central zones on one
side. The other side is blank at the moment, and suggestions are
welcome. Yes, it is a bit small, but if you can't read it, you
probably should get to an opticians.

stick a 2004 calendar on the reverse.

(1) because people (like my Mum) already pay £1-£2 in WH Smiths for a
credit-card sized calendar each December.
(2) because then they will keep buying it year after year.

Mind you now I'm wondering why the people who make the calendar card don't
already put the tube map on their reverse side, for London anyway. Maybe the
tube map is too expensive to licence (as another poster alluded to).

I want a free one in return for my suggestions BTW!