Old November 7th 04, 09:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Tom is offline

Default Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

Hey, thanks to all who replied. I wasn't expecting a debate on the logic behind
the commute - good stuff though! Commuting advice noted.

Anyway, I live in-between - High Wycombe. The query was because I'm considering
a weekend room let in London, and it occurred to me that somewhere like Ealing
would give me the extra option of a direct drive during the week if required.

However I have very quick links by rail from Wycombe, so there's other options.

Thanks again!

Tom