Old November 7th 04, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default Titans & Metrobuses?

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:01 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

What have I seen from time to time in the last year or so on the 12
substituting for Routemasters then?

I don't know. The 12 no longer runs passed my street so I don't often
travel on it.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. Dick Cavett