Old November 8th 04, 11:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Route 12 - bendy bus? Any more routes?

Fossil wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 8 Nov 2004:

Saw some route 12 buses were the bendy types today.. didn't see them a
couple of days earlier. Any more routes to become 'bendy'?

Oh b*gg*r. I do hate bendies, and the 12 was often a good route to
Peckham for me, as a change from the 436. And sometimes in summer they
ran it open-topped, which was glorious.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/