Old November 8th 04, 03:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Too many bus stops in london?

Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 8 Nov 2004:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote in message
. ..

Are the people who
use the bus too bone idle to be able to walk more than the length of a
football pitch to get to the stop?

I AM NOT BONE IDLE; I AM DISABLED!

Then how do you fit your wheelchair on the bus then in the rush hour?
And why can't you use one of those special council run disabled services?

Do feel free to point out where Helen said she used a wheelchair?

Why do you make such an assumption - I know loads of people who are
disabled (including my sister-in-law and my nephew) who don't use a
wheelchair.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/