Old November 8th 04, 10:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Too many bus stops in london?

Mrs Redboots typed

Do feel free to point out where Helen said she used a wheelchair?

Thanks. I'm not yet in a wheelchair and walk without a stick but I
*can't* walk very far (about 200 metres).

Why do you make such an assumption - I know loads of people who are
disabled (including my sister-in-law and my nephew) who don't use a
wheelchair.

Most disabled people are neither in wheelchairs, nor blind. There seems
to be much provision for these, less for people like me who can't walk
far and need seats downstairs on the buses.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.