Old November 9th 04, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Too many bus stops in london?

Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 9 Nov 2004:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote in message
. ..
Mrs Redboots typed

Do feel free to point out where Helen said she used a wheelchair?

Thanks. I'm not yet in a wheelchair and walk without a stick but I
*can't* walk very far (about 200 metres).

Well in that case unless the bus stops within 200 metres of your
destination then its useless to you anyway so your point is?

And according to you, buses *do* stop every 200 metres, so *your* point
is?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/