Old November 9th 04, 08:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Bradley David Bradley is offline

Default West London Tram Scheme

I thought that newsgroup readers might like to see the Electric Tbus
Group's analysis of the West London Transit sceeme using 'rubber tyred
electric trams', ie. Trolleybuses, as submitted to TfL. The Group
found that it would be possible to wire into Ealing Hospital, into
Ealing Broadway Station and avoid all diversions of 'other' traffic on
to side streets (page 4).

Trolleybus overhead is lighter than tram equivalents and despite
having 2 wires, has generally less visual impact.

The document can be found at:
http://www.cyberpictures.net/WLTTbusSolution.doc

Being in Microsoft Word document format it might cause your PC
security to throw a wobbly but I hope that you will find a solution to
that problem to enable viewing of this document which has been several
months in the making.

Please feel to pass it on to others. Do post a message here if you'd
like to know more, sadly giving a valid email address generates more
spam than my humble inbox can cope with.

David Bradley