Old November 10th 04, 06:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Too many bus stops in london?

Mark Brader wrote:

Well, which is supposed to break the beam -- your body or your extended
hand? Where are the lamp and sensor placed in relation to the door?

The sensor is above the door. I suspect it's ultrasonic or passive
infra-red rather than a reflected beam, as there's nothing I can see for it
to reflect off.

I'm not sure what the intention is - but the design seems to be a poor one.

Are these the doors for walking from one car to the next?

Yes.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK