Old November 10th 04, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Widdas Brian Widdas is offline

Default Dangers of High Speed Trains Pushed from the Rear

In article , S.Byers wrote:

Yet throughout the world we now have high speed passenger trains
pushed from the *rear* by high powered engines. There will be more
such crashes.

So, we just get rid of rear engines, and all the problems will be solved?

Presumably you'd like there to a single track from each possible destination
to each other possible destination, thereby removing all those nasty
dangerous points, too.

If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the idiot in the car. The
incident was his fault, not the railway companies'.

Brian
--