Old November 10th 04, 06:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Electronic bus destination blinds

Tim Scott wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 10 Nov 2004:

I recall there were a couple of T's (Titan's) as you mention trialed on the
35 and 45??

Yes, I think that's what they were - it was so long ago I can't
remember. But why did they decide not to keep electronic signs in
London, when they seem to be successful in the rest of the country?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/