Old November 10th 04, 07:32 PM posted to misc.transport.rail.europe,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive Coleman Clive Coleman is offline

Default Dangers of High Speed Trains Pushed from the Rear

In message , A.Lee
writes
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:09:38 -0800, S.Byers wrote:

The extent of the damage in the Berkshire crash was caused by ...
1/ the rear power car, still under full power,

FO back under your stone, troll.

I don't troll this N/G but I do remember working on British Railways
when propelling was not allowed above 40mph. I expect I'll now get
some egghead to troll me, but this was always the case when working
tender first. (It also had the advantage of keeping the coal dust out
of your eyes).
--
Clive.