Old November 13th 04, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Route 12 - bendy bus? Any more routes?

I wonder if Putney is going to go WVL or MAL? Interesting if it went
bendy Putney is full as it is

Chelverton Road please! Has it got room for bendies? The access to and
from the High St would be fun for bendies.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Colin,

"Fun" is hardly the word!

Having recently bumped my head on the window of a "bendy"as it went over a
kerbstone making the left-hand turn into the terminal point at Waterloo Road, I
went to remonstrate (politely) with the driver that this was not an acceptable
standard of driving.

He agreed and apologised. We were then joined by the travelling tciket
inspector (or whatever they are called) who suggested that we (he, the driver
and myself) form an action group to ban these ridiculously inappropriate buses!

So, it would seem, that even some (or indeed many) staff are hardly fans of
these monstrosities whose only fans seem to be that twit Londoner's stupidly
elected as Mayor for the second time, and his acolyte Peter Bendy Hendy.

Marc.