Old August 4th 03, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Hampstead Heath station

In article , Jase
writes
Unless of course, Hampstead Heath happens to be your local station. I
really don't understand why I should have to pay a 2 zone ticket to go
one stop either way out of the station,

Aren't there local fares? Most journeys of one or two stops (outside
zone 1) have a special lower fare if they cross a zone boundary. If not,
that's the problem, not that it's in another zone.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: