Old November 13th 04, 07:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Looker James Looker is offline

Default Car parking around Craven Cottage

Peter Smyth wrote:
"Stimpy" wrote in message

Christopher Hay wrote:

Hi all,

I am after some info on car parking around Craven Cottage, Fulhams
home ground (if you didn't know)

I am going to be driving down from Newcastle and will be driving
straight back after the game on Tuesday night which is Australia vs
Norway.

Treat yourself to first class on GNER and get the tube to Fulham. Dinner
in the restaurant car on the way down and a few beers (and a kip) on the
way
back ;-)

Unfortunately the last train from Kings Cross to Newcastle is at 2200 so
that is not an option unless he wants to miss the second half.

A more realistic option would be park at a tube station and get a train from
there. Finchley Central would be fairly easy to get to from the M1 and there
would be no trouble finding a space once the commuters have gone.

Peter Smyth

I agree. I used to live in Putney. it's all resident permit parking,
plus they will be checking on a match day. Parking, no chance.