Old November 13th 04, 11:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Car parking around Craven Cottage

Fulham FC have been at Craven Cottage (except for that unavoidable two-year
sojourn at Loftus Road) for over 100 years. How long have you been in the
area? I think they have as much right as anyone to be in SW6. Moving away
from their spiritual home would be the death of the club.

--
Richard

Actually, Richard, I have lived in the same house for my entire life (39
years), so would argue that my claim is at least as great.

At the time my parents bought this house (in 1963), football-generated car
traffic was virtually non-existent.

Now, it means that we can't leave the house on match days (we can't drive or
use public transport because of the traffic jams) and dare not return home
during weekday match times, unless we want to sit in the car for 2 or 3 hours
until the football fans have left.

Marc.