Old November 15th 04, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John John is offline

Default London 2012.

Sorry to be a misery, but who cares!

I live outside London so I won't end up paying for it for years (despite
what Uncle Ken claims) except through my taxes to bail out another
public sector finance mess-up. It will cause havoc to commuters as they
try to get ready and then during it and there are much better venues
outside London where they really need regeneration.

In article , Alek
writes
What a low key delivery for the London bid for the Olympics....If it was`nt
for BA`s involvment one could be forgiven for feeling apologetic...
Mind you,The Routemaster would have been the Ideal vehicle upon which to
arrive at the Lausanne HQ of the Olympic Council.....That would have
appealed greatly to the quirky Swiss sense of humour....Yodell eeee ayyyyy

--
John Alexander,