Old November 15th 04, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Dominic Dominic is offline

Default Millennium Transit - London bus route M1

I didn't live in London then, so it seems I've missed my chance to
travel on this optically guided bus route. I can't find any posts
mourning its passing, so am I right to assume the Railway Inspectorate
never approved the Alstom (!) guidance system and it ran unguided
until its end? I've found this news story:
http://ivsource.net/archivep/2000/se...enniumbus.html

What remains of it? Infrastructure, vehicles, incorporation into
another route?

Thanks,
Dominic