Old November 15th 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Paintings of suburban London

Hi all,

Wandering through Crouch End this afternoon, I found the following shop
http://www.frameworkscrouchend.co.uk/ which sells paintings of suburban
London by Stuart JH Free (http://www.stuartfree.com/index.htm) . I can't
find it online, but he's done a nice one of East Finchley Station. At 250
quid, I won't be buying it. Although most of his paintings look like
paintings, I studied his painting of Hornsey Baths very closely and the
realism is such that I am not entirely convinced that it is not a
photograph.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped