Old November 16th 04, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

--- Charley_Ashbury said:

As much as I'd like to go on train, as we prefer it, I drive us down

Ashford, or we fly from Manchester. I don't want to suffer multiple

changes
and dragging of suitcases on the tube, just to London and the SE can

have
Waterloo for their sole "exclusive" use.

I think you've missed the point. Those of us in London and the SE want
Waterloo *as well as* St. Pancras. Just having one or the other is
always going to be inconvenient for someone.