Old November 16th 04, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
David Marshall David Marshall is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

In article ,
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
Not so: from Cambridge/Peterborough it is more convenient - even if
slightly slower - to use Eurostar than to fly. And that's with the
present arrangements; the move to St.Pancras will probably save me an
hour.

Don't be silly Clive! People from outside the south east have no interest in
travelling anywhere by anything other than horse and cart, and couldn't
possibly need an interconnection with Eurostar!

Or so I have learnt from this newsgroup over the past few days...

Dave
--
Email: MSN Messenger: