Old August 4th 03, 08:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
congokid congokid is offline

Default West London today, how was it for you?

In article ,
AstraVanMan writes
Just wondering what the Hammersmith area was like today (particularly in the
morning and evening rush hours).

Sounds like they picked a good time of the year to do it really.

This morning my flatmate joined the A4 at Barons Court and drove toward
the flyover about 8.30-8.45am. He was detoured with other traffic down
through Queen Caroline Street (or whatever the southern bit of
Hammersmith Broadway is called) and back on to the A4 after Hammersmith
up to the Hogarth Roundabout. Said it was very quiet and free moving,
and the same coming back this evening around 7.30pm.

My guess is everyone else was avoiding the area.

--
congokid
Eating out in London? Read my tips...