Old November 16th 04, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

Paul Clare wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 16 Nov 2004:

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
o.uk...

It's a direct line between two transport hubs. Like I said "Integrated
transport! Don't make me laugh."

It always makes me laugh when people talk about the transport system in this
country. Since when did transport in the UK ever constitute a system?

Quite. Even when I was a girl - and that was rather a long time ago now
- the bus used ever-so-carefully to just miss the train, and we longed
for "integrated transport". And my father says the same was true when
he was a boy, although buses were more frequent then.....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/