Old November 16th 04, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

Peter Masson wrote:
"Alex Terrell" wrote in message
om...

There is of course Waterloo East to Northfleet (50 min), which could
perhaps be Waterloo to Ebsfleet. However, if I remember from the
plans, the North Kent line trains will still use Northfleet, which is
several hundred metres from Ebbsfleet. When the Crossrail terminus is
built ....

.....it will be adjacent to Northfleet station, not Ebbsfleet International.
Peter

I believe that depends on the developers at Ebbsfleet. That whole area
will be in the middle of a town in about ten years' time.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7