Old November 16th 04, 09:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Alex Terrell Alex Terrell is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

"Peter Masson" wrote in message ...
"Alex Terrell" wrote in message
om...

There is of course Waterloo East to Northfleet (50 min), which could
perhaps be Waterloo to Ebsfleet. However, if I remember from the
plans, the North Kent line trains will still use Northfleet, which is
several hundred metres from Ebbsfleet. When the Crossrail terminus is
built ....

....it will be adjacent to Northfleet station, not Ebbsfleet International.
Peter

that I didn't know, and it seems a rather pointless destination for
CrossRail, unless they build some sort of travel system between the
two.