Old August 4th 03, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

Default Airport chaos - It won't change

"Peter Smyth" wrote in message

"Jeff Mowatt" wrote in message
Steve,

Care to let me in on the location of this information? I was thinking of
taking a trip to Bratislava soon and I know there are direct flights but it
means geting to Stansted and back. I was thinking either a 24 hour bus

trip,
with a lot of sleeping or maybe taking Eurostar to Brussels and

transferring
to a bus there. Don't relish the idea of multiple changes though.

Jeff

European train times are available here
http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/el
but I don't know where you could find out details of buses.

http://www.eurolines.com/

specifically London to Brataslavia he

http://www.eurolines.sk/102801_en.htm

about 100 quid return (which IMHO doesn't compare well with
the alternatives)

Tim

Peter Smyth