Old November 16th 04, 11:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Ebbsfleet vs Northfleet

http://www.ctrl.co.uk/photos/gallery...asp?L=30&SL=43

Examination of the second plan on that page (very large file which seems
to have the wrong headers so may need downloading/renaming as a JPEG)
shows Northfleet as a tiny structure, dwarfed in comparison to the vast
Dartford International site with its 6 car parks.

However, Northfleet is reasonably close to Ebbsfleet (or at least Car
Park A) and I wonder why no pedestrian link is being put in. People from
Dartford might actually want to reach their International station
without getting in the car. Plus, since this massive development is on
Northfleet's doorstep, I would hope that some reasonable pedestrian
access will be built. After all, this is the centre of the new Kent
Thameside development with an extra 3000 homes and 790,000mē of
commercial space apparently...

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7