Old November 17th 04, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default Too many bus stops in london?

Boltar wrote:
Helen Deborah Vecht wrote...
Mrs Redboots typed

Do feel free to point out where Helen said she used a wheelchair?

Thanks. I'm not yet in a wheelchair and walk without a stick but I
*can't* walk very far (about 200 metres).

Well in that case unless the bus stops within 200 metres of your
destination then its useless to you anyway so your point is?

Fortunately London streets are well supplied with benches, so it's
likely that a walk of more than 200m can be split into two or more of
less than 200m.