Old November 18th 04, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Terry Harper wrote:

No, it's a comment on the consequences of living in Greater London on

one's
choice of transport. The word, if it exists, is probably centrospective.

Personally, I'd rather have Ken running my transport than the DfT, or
whatever county council. At least things get done.

You miss the point, Dave. That is that transport in London tends to be
almost exclusively radial. You have little option but to travel via the
centre zone.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
75th Anniversary 2004, see http://www.omnibussoc.org/75th.htm