Old November 19th 04, 06:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Electronic bus destination blinds

In article ,
(Mrs Redboots) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 17 Nov 2004:

Indeed. I was thinking of long-line PA over the radio rather than
direct within the bus.

Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear - I realised that, but reckoned that if the
technology to do this is expensive, an infrastructure already exists
that could be used.

It's not expensive as such. It's just rather limited in terms of voice
quality.

--
Colin Rosenstiel