Old August 5th 03, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default Pavement cycling

"CJG" wrote in message
In message , Robin May
writes
You can't put people at risk when there are none nearby. And seeing as
where I cycle on the pavement the visibility is good enough that I can
see any pedestrians stepping out well in advance of actually meeting
them, this claim that it's dangerous is just daft.

And this is great until the time your distracted/come to a bit where
their is poor visibility and you can't see pedestrians but hey its 6am
and its only a few 100 yards with poor visibility.

So at or before that point one modifies one's speed or maybe get's off the
pavement.

Easy innit?