Old November 20th 04, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Identifying a bus driver

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:29:11 GMT, Stuart
wrote:

Some buses have the registration number on a sticker underneath the
contact details for the company/London Buses. I wonder how many people
make complaints from their mobiles while still on the bus?

It's a pity that the local cowboy operators around MK don't have such
stickers, as I can think of a number of occasions when I've wanted to
complain about a driver immediately, such as when they use mobile
phones while driving.

Neil