Old November 20th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
TP TP is offline

Default Ebbsfleet vs Northfleet

"M.Whitson" wrote:

I wonder how much new rail developments in and about Ebbsfleet depend on
wheter or not the 2012 Olympic bid is successful or not. My view is that if
the bid fails (and I hope it does) then all these grandiose rail schemes
will disappear into the wood work. At least we won't be saddled with the
enormous debts suffered by former successful bidders.

But Lord Coe has stated that the London Olympics will generate £100M
profits and will be debt free.

Don't you believe him?

;-)