Old November 21st 04, 01:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Identifying a bus driver

In article ,
(Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)) wrote:

In the "old days" bus drivers used to wear a badge with a number on
them. Nowadays they rarely do (In my experience).
If one wishes to complain about a driver, is their any way of
identifying who the driver is. If you ask him/her for his name or
number should he tell you?

--

Andrew Black
London

Most of the London buses have the running ID (or whatever they call it)
removable plate, like a stencil, on the side of the bus near the doors.
Try and make a note of that as well.

Roger
(my reader sometimes loses mail/newsgroup messages
- if you think you should have had a reply/comment,
please e-mail me again. Ta!)