Old November 22nd 04, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default East London Line extension news

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Kapitan Klink wrote:

SNIPPED
What route will the trains take to get from the SLL to clapham Jn?

I wonder if they plan to stop other NR services at Wandsworth Rd and
Clapham High St to substitute for the lost SLL services (I read that
someone mentioned replacing SLL services in phase 2 - but I can't
remember where!).
From the SLL to Clapham Junction, they'd use the curve that already
exists from Wandsworth Road, arriving into the platform where
Silverlink's West London Line trains currently terminate.
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7

Would that be why the Watford-Brighton service, which also uses platform 16
(?), is being dropped ?
Cheerz,
Baz