Old August 5th 03, 09:40 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.legal,uk.transport.london
AOL's down again... AOL's down again... is offline

Default Parking ticket - advice, please?

And another thing - the sticky strip that I guess is supposed to be
used by the Parking Attendant to stick the thing to my windscreen
wasn't removed - it's semi transparent and I can read through it
"Officer please remove this tape".

I don't s'pose for a minute this makes any difference whatsoever but
I'd look a right plonker if it turned out to be some devastating legal
loophole!

Cheers folks,

John