Old November 22nd 04, 08:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default getting to Elstree

"Edward Cowling" typed

This group has been incredibly helpful in the
past, so I thought I'd try this strange one.

I have to get from N13 to Elstree Aerodrome
on Wednesday morning.

After looking at various maps the best I can
come up with on public transport is ;

Train to Watford Junction and get a taxi.

Can anyone tell me a better way ?

Thanks

If you have a *lot* of time, you could take a 251 bus from Arnos Grove
to Mill Hill Hill Broadway and then Thameslink to Elstree & Borehamwood.
You'd probably need a taxi from there.

If you have time *and* are energetic/mad, take the 251 all the way to
Edgware and then take the 107 to the junction of Allum lane and Watling
Street. Then there's a 25 minute walk...

Do as I do. Enter local minicab phone numbers into your mobile...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.